Financial Donations

We are grateful for your financial assistance.  Financial support allows us to meet the ever changing needs of those we serve. Your gift will multiply through the generations! To make a contribution on line to Community Works, please click on the Donation Button bellow or, call 541-779-2393 ext. 228 or mail us directly.

If you are mailing, please  make the check to Community Works and mail to:
Community Works
Attn: Donations
201 West Main Street Suite 3D
Medford, OR 97501

General Donation Information:

Community Works has temporarily suspended accepting any donations of clothing, personal items, household items, furniture and any other in-kind contributions due to remodeling.

Thank You for Supporting Community Works!

Community Works is a non-profit human service agency serving Jackson County. Community Works is funded by government and private grants, the United Way, and by the generosity of community members across the Rogue Valley.

Community Works is a 501(c)(3), non-profit, tax-exempt, charitable corporation to which donations are tax-exempt to the extent permitted by the IRS code. Restricted contributions are subject to overhead allocations within federal guidelines.


Q: Does Community Works accept in-kind gifts, gifts that are not cash, such as clothing, household items, or furniture?

Yes we accept new and gently used gifts of clothing and household goods to help our clients build new lives. Community Works also partners with Goodwill. Goodwill gives Community Works vouchers for our clients to go shopping for free!  In return we send all of our extra In-Kind contributions to Goodwill.

Q: Does Community Works have an estate or planned giving procedure?

We are pleased to provide information on planned giving options. Contact Development Director, Christine Leusch at 541-779-2393 ext. 228 or at

Q: How do I make a contribution to Community Works?

We accept any cash, check, credit card and payroll deduction contributions to support the work of our organization. You may make a donation on line on the donation page. For information on gifts of securities, real property and other appreciated assets please contact Christine Leusch, Director of Development, at 541-779-2393 ext. 228, or

Q: Is my gift tax deductible?

Yes, your gift is tax deductible. You will receive a thank you letter for all donations listing our tax ID number for tax purposes. When you make an in-kind contribution be sure to ask for an in-kind contribution form. After filling out this form return it to the front desk a letter will be sent to you for your tax records.  If you don’t put a value on your donation it cannot be used as a tax deduction.

Q: Suppose I want to designate my gift to a particular program or service?

Unrestricted gifts allow Community Works maximum flexibility in allocating resources where they are most needed. These decisions are made by the senior executive staff and the Board of Directors. However, we are pleased to direct 100% of your gift to the particular program you wish to designate.


©2015 Community Works. All rights reserved. Website by Hannah West Design

User Login