Support Us Donate
Community Works depends on community support to make our free and confidential services available to all who need us. Your support makes a difference in our community!
- $50 – You’ll ensure a sexual assault survivor is not alone in the emergency room.
- $75 – You’ll provide an advocate to safety plan with a survivor of domestic violence and accompany them to court while they seek a protective order.
- $150 – You’ll provide one night of safe shelter at Dunn House for a family of three.
- $1,000 – You’ll staff HelpLine for one week, including training of volunteers, making it available every hour of every day to our community.
- $5,000 – You’ll provide a safe and stable apartment for six months for a young mother and her baby who have been living in her car after aging out of foster care.